October 7, 2021 @ 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Join the Victorian Department of Health for this free online event about the Victorian COVID-19 Immunisation program and have your vaccine questions answered by experts in the field.
• The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination
• Update on the Victorian COVID-19 Immunisation program
• The difference between COVID-19 vaccines
• Safety and possible side effects
• Common concerns or misconceptions
• Have your COVID-19 questions answered by our experts in a live Q&A.
Register to attend
Register your place via Eventbrite for the time and date you wish to attend. You only need to attend one session. Click on the session time below or copy and paste the link into your browser to register.
Please submit any questions you’d like answered via the registration form.
Thursday 7 October 2021, 6.00pm
For more information visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au