- Emergency/Bushfire/Climate Information
- Emotional and Social Wellbeing Support
- Farm Business Support Services
- Information for Rural & Health Professionals
- Rural Support Organisations
- Victorian Emergency Water Supply Points Map
Steering Straight: My plan to stay on track
Steering Straight is a resource that has been developed in collaboration with members of the farming community. It aims to help farmers look beyond the endless cycle of tasks to do, and help with reflection, planning for the challenges ahead, and preparing for action, with a focus on wellbeing. Steering Straight will help you to:
- Know what activities are helpful and keep you feeling positive during tough times
- Achieve future goals, and break them down into manageable steps
- Know who you can call on for support when tackling a goal or a challenge
Steering Straight is available as a standalone resource and as part of the Managing Stress on the Farm booklet.
The Steering Straight plan can be downloaded and printed, or filled in online before being saved, downloaded, and/or printed.
Managing Stress on the Farm
Staying healthy and well is important in good times and trying times. Drought, flood, bushfires and change in prices can be a trying time for many farmers. We have compiled this list of resources as an easy reference for you to seek the required support.
The times when we least feel like looking after ourselves are when we need to do it the most.
If you would like to order copies or view the PDF version of our publication “Managing Stress on the Farm”
Helpline Contact Numbers
Online Psychology Service
New South Wales
Links for Keeping Well
Rural Support Organisations