- Emergency/Bushfire/Climate Information
- Emotional and Social Wellbeing Support
- Farm Business Support Services
- Information for Rural & Health Professionals
- Rural Support Organisations
- Victorian Emergency Water Supply Points Map
Managing Stress on the Farm
Staying healthy and well is important in good times and trying times. Drought, flood, bushfires and change in prices can be a trying time for many farmers. We have compiled this list of resources as an easy reference for you to seek the required support.
The times when we least feel like looking after ourselves are when we need to do it the most.
If you would like to order copies or view the PDF version of our publication “Managing Stress on the Farm”
Helpline Contact Numbers
Online Psychology Service
New South Wales
Links for Keeping Well
Rural Support Organisations