TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The #BuildingFarmerSpirit competition is open to all Rural Victorians.
- Theme of the competition is: Natural Disaster Recovery/What Makes Me Happy/Gives You Energy.
- Do not show any dangerous practices – ensure all appropriate safety gear/equipment READ OUR GUIDELINES
- The campaign will run until 5pm on 31 March 2023. All entries will be considered for inclusion in end-of-project book.
- Entries can be short video, photographs and text, verse or music and lyrics.
- You can submit multiple entries.
- Entries to be submitted digitally via social media:
- All photos must be accompanied by a brief title/caption and an explanation of how the photo fits the theme.
- The winner of the completion will be post on Facebook or Instagram with the most ‘Likes’ at 5pm on 31 March 2023. Entries on both Facebook and Instagram will have their ‘Likes’ added together to determine the total number of ‘Likes’. First place prize is a Workplace First Aid Kit from Big Safety valued at $180. The prize cannot be changed for cash.
- Second and third places will each receive a Vehicle First Aid Kit from Big Safety valued at $31.95.
- The NCFH reserves the right to refuse or not display an entry.
- Entries must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the NCFH, contain content that is considered unsafe (refer to the NCFH media guidelines), obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- Winning entries will be displayed on our social media pages and on our website: https://farmerhealth.org.au/buildingfarmspirit
- Employees (and immediate family of employees) of the NCFH are not eligible to win the competition.
- All entries must be an original work of the competition entrant and must not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification. If the submitted content contains any material not owned by the entrant, subject to the rights of a third party or if any person appears in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining permission to exhibit and use the material in the entry in the manner set forth in these rules without additional compensation. Entrants will retain ownership of copyright of their entry.
- By entering this competition, each entrant allows the NCFH a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide perpetual licence to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, create derivative works, broadcast, and communicate to the public their photographs in all forms of media including, but not limited to: display at a public exhibition, publication of a book, community education workshops, conferences and events. Where possible the photographer will be acknowledged.
- The NCFH reserves the right to examine the original photograph/recipe/source material in order to verify its validity and originality and confirm compliance with these rules. Entries are void if the NCFH determines the photograph or recipe to not be an original, or if the entries are incomplete, inaccessible or blocked, corrupted, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to have their contact details added to the NCFH ENews list.
Last Updated 09.03.23