- The study investigated if 20-min rounding reduced falls in aged-care facilities.
- Overall, falls were reduced for residents of the aged-care facilities.
- No severe falls occurred during the intervention period.
- This is compared to three in the previous six months.
- There were no differences in falls for the intervention group.
September 2020Does 20-min rounding reduce falls in an aged-care setting? A pilot intervention studyScience DirectVolume 41, Issue 5, September–October 2020, Pages 579-584Go to page