October 26 @ 7:00 am – 10:30 am
The Western District Branch are holding an event – In times of variable commodity prices and climate, it is time to take control of what you can control.
- Finance risk – Tristan Monti, NAB
- Fodder markets – Vic Dohle, Green & Gold Contractors
- Summer/spring pasture quality experience – Rob Shea, Perennial Pasture Systems
- Animal health – Jane Gaussen, Thrive Agri Services
- Zero-day WHP slug bait – Brad Johnson, AgNova Technologies Pty Ltd
- Oral lice treatment – Tim McGregor, Coopers Animal Health
- Learning to live with uncertainty – Sally Cunningham, National Centre for Farmer Health
Sally will speak on Learning to live with uncertainty (15min) following a lineup of six other speakers, who will all be addressing the technical and financial aspects of farming in a variable climate with variable commodity prices.