Do you know what your health, wellbeing and safety risks are?
If you would like to know, get involved in our Online Ag Health pilot project.
This pilot project will provide an opportunity for Victorian farming men, women and agricultural workers to meet in a confidential telehealth consult with a trained agrihealth professional to identify and discuss individual health, wellbeing and safety risks.
The Online Ag Health consult is not intended to diagnose or replace a visit to your GP or health provider, but provides a unique opportunity to identify risks and improve your health, wellbeing and safety through online support and education!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for 20 Victorian farming men, women or agricultural workers to participate in this free online pilot project.
*Only Victorian residents within the agricultural industry over the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn about your health, wellbeing and safety risks
- Empower yourself with ways to improve/look after yourself, your family, your farm and your business
- Find out what support is available
- Participate in the comfort of your own home or even your tractor!!
Participants will be asked to:
- Complete an online questionnaire which should take approximately 20 minutes.
- Participate in a 45 minute telehealth consultation with a trained agrihealth professional via video conference (preferred) or phone. You will be provided with relevant online resources and assisted to prepare SMART goals to action health, wellbeing or safety risks.
- Participate in a further 15 minute review consultation to check progress of your SMART goals 4 weeks after the initial consultation.
- Participate in a short evaluation of the program 2 weeks after the review consultation.
How to be involved/register your interest
To register your interest, please complete the Expression of Interest Form below or contact: